Join our team. Check out the positions we have available below.
Paid Social Lead
Tell me about it!
– In this role you’ll be providing strategy, insights and recommendations for every client’s paid social campaign performance
– You’ll ensure campaign objectives are aligned with client KPIs
– You will lead and support senior and junior team members, providing guidance for campaign and activations strategy
– You’ll hold fortnightly workshops with the greater team to keep us updated with what’s new in the world of social, and how we can use it to our clients advantage
– You will manage some campaign builds and ad updates, but mostly direct and support the performance team
– Overall, you will be the shining beacon of paid social, lending your experience to new client audits and pitches, and overseeing the end-to-end implementation of their strategy
What do I need to nail this role?
– Sound knowledge of Facebook Business Manager, with experience in delivering stellar campaign results
– Enthusiasm for social media: demonstrating an understanding of main social channels: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok
– Experience in a fast paced, results driven agency
– Finger on the pulse with the latest software and tech updates
– Passion for developing strong relationships with clients, understanding their goals and how to reach them whilst maintaining brand integrity and working with budgets
– Management experience is desirable, as you’ll be leading a team of several paid social campaign managers
– Effective time management, balancing workload and deadlines across several clients
– Professional attitude and ability to deliver accurately, and on time
– Commercial smarts, a head for business and a strong voice for the agency
– An eye for creativity is a plus, bringing ideas for ad creative and placements to life in ways which best promote our clients products and content, and engage their target customer
– Representing and upholding Thoughtful’s company values: Positive, Passionate, Detailed, Disciplined, Teamwork, Training & Development
Our goal is to be the number one performance marketing agency in Australia, servicing a core portfolio of fashion brands, and clients within the beauty, lifestyle and hospitality industries. We hope you can join the team and help lead us there.
How to apply
Apply now. Send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org